You’ve asked for it, and now you’ve got it - extreme impact protection in a design enhancing, ready-to-use molded shapes. Only Rogers Corporation can bring you the quality and performance that you have come to rely on from PORON® XRD® Materials in flexible, contouring and impact absorbing shapes that’s suitable for a variety of designs.
The PORON XRD M-Guard will enhance your current or next generation designs with:
- Consistent, repeated impact absorption for dependable performance throughout the life of your product.
- A wearable protection material that’s contouring, soft and flexible.
- Lightweight and low-profile material technology that adds a powerful design advantage.
- A material that helps to enhance your current and next generation designs.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration. This built-in technology won’t rub, wear or wash away.
- Now available in 5 different sizes to meet your specific design requirements.
Design Application Information
General Product Information
Additional Product Information
- PORON® Cushioning for Sockliners and Insoles (English, 141 KB)
- PORON® Cushioning with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection Customer FAQ (English, 193 KB)
- PORON® Performance Cushioning Color Reference Sheet (English, 522 KB)
- PORON® Performance Cushioning General Adhesive Applications Guide (English, 63 KB)
- Scented PORON Performance Cushioning Information (English, 2 MB)
- Special Product Needs - Manufacturing Partners: Fabrication, Lamination, Molding (English, 81 KB)
- Special Product Needs - Manufacturing Partners: Perforation (English, 77 KB)
- Microban抗菌保护型PORON缓冲材料客户常见问题解答 (中文, 281 KB)
- 한국어 자료는 여기를 클릭해 주세요 (한국의, 286 KB)
* During application use, it is recommend to place the PORON M-Guard with the grooved side against the body, foot, etc. The grooved hinges are designed to flex inward during motion. The PORON XRD M-Guard graphics are for visual representation only and are not intended to and does not create any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. As with all PORON Materials, each user must develop their own design and should determine the suitability of Rogers' products for that design.